Welcome to www.herbalpro.com (the “Website”).
What personal data do we collect from you?
Whilst you can use the Website without giving out your personal data, once you contact us via the Website, provide us with your contact information or upload user information, Herbal Pro will collect information about you, which may include:.
- your name;
- telephone numbers (including mobile);
- other personal information
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and version, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Website, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page. Information about your visit(s) to the Website may also be collected. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your personal information, by sharing or disclosing for:
- confirmation and fulfilment of orders;
- consultants/agent appointed by Herbal Pro to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits
- an employee of Herbal Pro and its local and foreign affiliated/associated companies who have a need to access your personal information in order to carry out their responsibilities;
- carrying out market research and analysis;
- a government agency or governmental, police or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements;
- to answer enquiries, feedback and complaints;
- internal record keeping;
- to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to allow us to operate the website efficiently;
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; and
- to keep the website secure.
We may, where we have obtained your express permission, also use the information collected to provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails; however, you can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing: email@example.com We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required.
Who do we provide your information to?
Where you have provided us with your personal information, and where it is necessary or appropriate to do so, we may send information relating to you to:
- internally to our senior management in the case you are applying for a job with us, in order to assess job eligibility. We will not forward your details to our clients without discussing the relevant position with you first and obtaining your consent to do so.
- third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client has requested. Some examples of these are; references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation and/or skill tests; and
- companies and individuals we engage to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our web servers, analysing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in order to prevent or detect a crime;
- if required to do so due to legal, statutory or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements; or
- in relation to the transfer of Herbal Pro assets due to an acquisition, merger, reorganisation or otherwise.
How do we protect your personal data?
When we collect information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical and security measures. However, you should be aware that providing information over the Internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the Internet, you do so at your own risk. Herbal Pro has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give Herbal Pro personal information you are automatically on our secure server.
How can you access the personal data we have on you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we have relating to you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending a copy of your personal data electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
How can you correct or delete your personal data?
If you believe that the personal data we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so that we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply email us at email@example.com.
How can you make a complaint?
How can you contact us?
Last Updated April 2022.